Huneault Portes de Garage Doors Inc's repair services
Huneault Portes de Garage Doors Inc. is renowned for its expertise when it comes to garage doors and garage door openers in the L’Orignal (Hawkesbury) and Clarence-Rockland region. Its team has years of experience in the area of sales, installation, maintenance and repair of garage doors. Do you have a project in mind? We offer a range of solutions that will meet your specific needs.
Is your garage door in need of maintenance, repair, or just a good adjustment? Our highly qualified technicians will quickly and efficiently identify and solve the problem. In order to preserve your garage door’s optimal performance, we have developed and implemented a Residential Annual Tune-up Program. That helps to prevent having to deal with any unpleasant surprises, and you can rest assured that your garage door is well taken care of. Never again will your car be stuck in your garage because the door won’t open. Don’t have time to maintain your garage door? We’ll do it for you!
Do you have a problem? We have the solution! Does your garage door opener:
- Not work?
- Make a bothersome thudding noise?
- Open and close by itself?
Does your garage door:
- Close improperly?
- Not open?
- Not reverse direction mechanically?
- Seem very heavy to open?
- Stop before touching the floor?
Then contact Huneault Portes de Garage Doors Inc.! You can trust us with all your garage door inquiries and we will be sure to fix your problems rapidly and correctly! Here is what we can take care of:
- Broken springs
- Broken or bent rollers
- Broken garage door cables
- Bent or misaligned tracks
- Safety inspections
- Replacement of sections
- Garage door hardware overhauls
- Noisy garage doors
Whatever request you may have, we will make your door work!
Why us? Because we:
- Provide emergency garage door services 24\7.
- As certified Garaga Experts, meet the highest levels of professionalism.
- Are qualified technicians and installers.
- Give the best advice because we know our products from top to bottom.
- Are courteous, rapid and thorough.
- Cover the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
- Serve: Eastern Ontario (Hawkesbury, Alexandria, Clarence-Rockland, Embrun, Alfred) and the Outaouais region in Quebec (Lachute, Brownsburg-Chatam, Grenville, Montebello, Thurso);
- Can be quickly reached online to schedule an appointment.
- Fix any brand of garage door or garage door opener, and replace parts and accessories.
Garage Door Brands
CHI Overhead Door
Garage Door Opener Brands
Sears / Craftsman
- And last, we love what we are doing!
What you need to know about our Residential Annual Tune-up Program
When you have a garage door installed, you want the system to be safe, work well for as long as possible, and especially, not cost you a lot of time and money! There is only one secret to avoiding problems and unforeseen costs - a garage door system that is made of quality components. It should also be installed by qualified technicians and be inspected regularly according to its frequency of use.
Regularly maintaining a garage door is as essential as maintaining a car or important household machine. Remember, it is the largest mobile item in your home. In addition, the garage door is being used more and more as your home’s main entrance.
It is therefore important to follow the maintenance recommendations that come with your new GARAGA garage door. At Huneault Portes de Garage Doors Inc., our Annual Tune-up Program for your garage door ensures your peace of mind.
Our garage door tune-up program includes 10 major inspection points:
- Inspect, lube and adjust rollers and hinges
- Inspect, lube and adjust torsion springs and all plates
- Inspect, adjust and balance extension springs
(Note: Garaga strongly recommends the installation of security cables with extension springs.)
- Inspect and tighten nuts and bolts
- Inspect and adjust lifting cables
- Inspect and adjust tracks (alignment and wall attachment)
- Inspect and lube exterior frame and door bottom weatherstripping
- Inspect and adjust door opener’s electrical components including trolley
- Test and adjust all security systems (mechanical or photoelectrical)
- Inspect and tune remote controls & door opener accessories
When should this tune-up take place? Preferably, before winter or at least every 18 months. It’s sort of like getting your car ready for winter.
For safety reasons, don’t try to make any adjustments to your door yourself if it stops working properly. Ask our professionals at Huneault Portes de Garage Doors Inc. to come and perform a complete inspection of your garage door. We are renowned for our competence and knowledge in this area. Call us at 613-675-4473 and together we will plan a personalized Annual Tune-up Program for your garage door.